COREY (“COREY“, 'we', 'our', 'us') respects the privacy rights of its online visitors ('you', 'your', 'yours') and recognizes the importance of protecting the information collected about them. We provide this statement (“Policies”) to help you to understand what we may do with any personal information that we obtain from you. This Policies page guides how we collect, store and use the information that you provide us with. By providing your personal information to us, you signify your acceptance of this Policies page and agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal information as described in this Policies page. This Policies page is incorporated into, and part of, the Terms and Conditions, which govern, in general, your use of the website maintained and operated by COREY (the “Site”). We will use your information only for the purposes set out below.Although we are committed to maintaining your confidence and trust in all of our activities with you, this Policies page does not govern our collection or use of data about you through channels other than the Site. Please exit the Site immediately if you do not accept these Policies or are accessing the Site in a country or other territory where use of the Site is not permitted.We may need to update this Policies page from time to time. We recommend that you regularly check this page to ensure that you have read the most recent version. Changes to the Policies page are noted here: Jan 2012: Changes to how personal information is collected and used.If you are under 18, we require that you inform a parent or guardian about COREY Policies page and Terms and Conditions as well as requiring their consent to the Policies page and Terms and Conditions before registering with COREY or placing an order with COREY. COREY collects certain information when you interact with the Site. For example, the Site may collect “Personal Information” which is data that can be used to identify an individual, as defined by applicable law. The Site may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site; subscribe to any services offered on the Site including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs, chat rooms, message boards, or other user forums); enter a competition or promotion sponsored by COREY; complete a survey; or report a problem with the Site.
- Your correct date of birth, which we may require that you submit accurately to ensure that you do not access the Site if you are not of a legal age to purchase items offered for sale on the Site.
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us a correspondence.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders by you.
- Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
- Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our Site.
- To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes.
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other Personal Information that you provide to us. Such purposes are:
- To customize or personalize your experience of the Site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name.
- For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales.
To monitor your use of the Site in order to make our communications with you as relevant as possible; for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the Site that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the Site that you have not accessed previously.